Here you’ll find the latest info regarding our COVID-19 response, contact information and location & hours.
Important COVID-19 Information
In response to the global COVID-19 pandemic and in compliance with the state of New Hampshire Stay At Home 2.0 order, we are open with restrictions and guidelines that must be followed.
The safety of our staff and our patrons is very important to us. Below is a brief list of what we’re doing—and what needs to be done by you when visiting—to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call 603-356-7005.
- We are open–weather permitted–with limited outdoor seating for dine-in service (ordering food is required). All inside seating including the bar is closed until further notice.
- Reservations are required. To make a reservation, call 603-356-7005. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated until further notice.
- Our full menu is available for takeout. To place a takeout order, call 603-356-7005.
- When arriving to dine-in or pickup your order, please remain in your car and call us. We will let you know when your table or pickup order is ready.
- Please wear a mask when entering the building. Once you have been seated, you can remove your mask.
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times and will be washing their hands regularly.
Location & Hours
Sunday: 12p – 7p
Thursday: 4p – 8p
Friday: 12p – 8p
Saturday: 12p – 8p